You can transfer your island and residents to another Nintendo Switch
If you want to transfer the entire island and all residents to the new Nintendo Switch system, then using Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Transfer Tool is the best way. Nintendo has released detailed information about the island transfer tool for players who want to move in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. So how to switch your game island from one Switch to another Switch island?
How to switch your game island from one Switch to another Switch island?
If you want to replace the original Nintendo Switch system with a new Nintendo Switch system, you can move the entire island to another Switch, or you can choose to move specific players from the island to another console. Depending on what you want to perform, you can perform different steps.
You need to prepare two Nintendo Switches and use local wireless connections to send data, so you don't need an internet connection.
Specific steps are as follows:
1. Download "Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Transfer Tool" from the eShop on both Nintendo Switches.
2. Make sure to update "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" to the latest version on both consoles.
3. Start "Island Transfer Tool" on both consoles, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
4. After the transfer is complete, start the game on the new Switch.
5. When asked whether to use the existing resident data, please select "Existing Data".
6. Choose the name of the villager that matches the villager you played on the previous Switch. Make sure it matches the Switch user account of that character you used on the previous Switch.
7. If you bring multiple roles during the save and transfer, please make sure that people's roles match the Switch user account when logging in. They only need to do this when they login into the new Switch for the first time.
After doing this, this will delete the data on the first Switch and move it to the second Switch.
To move other players, complete the following steps:
1. On the source Nintendo Switch, start Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
2. Press the button to access the settings on the title screen.
3. Select "Move to the new island" and "Remove me from this island".
4. Confirm the detailed information by selecting "Yes" several times.
5. On the new Nintendo Switch, start Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
6. Open the game with the Nintendo user account you want to associate with the New Horizons character.
7. When you see Timmy and Tommy at the airport, please say "I'm moving", "Yes, I have!" and "Start the process."
8. Confirm the names of islands and residents.
9. On the source Switch, select "I want to move" to select the Switch to move to.
10. The data will move. Once you say "Everything is ready!" you will be able to close the game and start playing.
If you think today's content is helpful to you, please remember to bookmark it. At the same time, ACBellsBuy provides players with very cheap ACNH Bells, the most cost-effective ACNH Nook Miles Tickets and the most timely ACNH Items. The Nook Miles Tickets provided by ACBellsBuy are very cheap, so now is the best time to buy! Low price, fast delivery and safe payment have always been users' sincere evaluation of ACBellsBuy.