ACNH: How to get more Gold Nuggets with Animal Crossing Bells?
Gold Nuggets are a scarce resource in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Use Gold Nuggets to redeem ACNH Bells for DIY recipes to make furniture and more.
Gold Nugget (Animal Crossing Gold) in Animal Crossing New Horizons is a crafting material. Gold Nugget has a golden yellow finish and looks very expensive. Gold nuggets in New Horizons, like normal items, can be stored in the player's backpack. If stacked, up to 30 can be placed at a time. Gold Nuggets are expensive and scarce. Both Gold Nuggets and Bells are very useful in New Horizons. But Gold Nugget is different from Animal Crossing Bells. Animal Crossing Bells can go directly to Nook's Cranny, ABLE Sister to purchase ACNH items. Gold nuggets need to be exchanged for bells.
How to get gold nuggets in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
1. Beat the rock
The island will randomly visit several stones. Open the backpack, take out the basic tool stone Axe, find the right position, and hit the rock. Clay, iron and stone, gold nuggets, etc. will be randomly dropped when knocked. There is a small chance that the nugget will be chipped off a large rock. Stone axes have a short use count. During the strike, the stone Axe may suddenly disappear.
2. Fly to Mysterious Islands with Nook Miles Tickets
Island stones are limited, and knocking drops are also limited. So with island rocks alone, you can only get a few gold nuggets a day. In this case, you can choose to visit other islands with a Nook Miles ticket. Go to the Resident Services Centre to redeem your Nook Miles ticket. Nook Miles tickets are the only ticket to start your flight. Mysterious islands may make you rich overnight.
3. Buy Gold Nugget(ACNH Gold) from Acbellsbuy
Acbellsbuy is a legitimate ACNH Shop. Whenever you place an order, there is sufficient stock. Right now, Gold Nugget* 30 is only $0.12. Not only that. DATA: 5/7-5/15, all ACNH items can enjoy 10% OFF.
The Role of the Gold Nugget - Animal Crossing New Horizons
1. Become a golden tool: Ordinary tools can be upgraded to Golden Tool Set. Including Golden Axe, Golden shovel, Golden net, Golden fishing rod, Golden slingshot, and Golden watering can.
2. Exchange for Animal Crossing Bells: Gold Nuggets can be sold at Nook's Cranny. Timmy or Tommy can give you up to 10,000 Bells. After redeeming for ACNH Bells, players can purchase items from Nook's Cranny, and ABLE Sister as normal. As long as you can use Bells to pay for items, you can place order normally.
3. Make Gold nuggets DIY Recipes: Make Certain Furniture. Including Trophy Case, Golden Dung Beetle, Golden Arowana Model, Gold-Screen Wall, Aries Rocking Chair, etc. A total of 26 pieces.
To keep players from getting bored, Nintendo has prepared a lot of entertainment on New Horizons Island. Even though gold nuggets are difficult to collect all at once, players can collect them slowly through Shovel and Axe during daily activities. But this process requires long-term patience. ACbellsbuy can fulfill the desire to have the player's island space covered with Gold Nuggets. This way the player island becomes the golden island of Gold Nugget. Gold Nuggets are just one of the ACNH Items offered by ACbellsbuy. Golden Shovel, Golden Axe, Nook Miles Tickets, etc. related to gold nuggets are all available.